Assalamualaikum, and hello!
I thought it might be a good idea to compile all my study-related posts to one page, to make it easier for people to find them.
Note: All of these posts are written from my own perspectives, so it may or may not work for you.
Feel free to have a read, and share it with your friends / family if you found them to be useful!
Note 2: Some, if not most, of these posts were written quite a few years ago (circa 2012-2016), so it may not be the same views that I hold now. My perspectives and way of thinking would have changed (for the better, I hope) over the years.
Note 3: If you’re reading the essays that I’ve written in the past, my writing style and thoughts might have changed since I wrote it.
Scholarships, Interviews and Post-SPM.
- What to do After SPM? [Ask.FM FAQs]
- Scholarships & Interviews [Ask.FM FAQs]
- MARA Program Ijazah Luar Negara 2012
- Securities Commissions Scholarship Award 2012
- Projek Inspirasi / Google Hangouts – watch these videos!
- Chevening Award [for Master’s / postgraduate level]
College, University and Student Life.
- American Degree Foundation Program (ADFP), INTEC Shah Alam
- Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar, Mantin, Negeri Sembilan
- Working Part-time While Studying?
- SCONUL Access for UK Universities Students / Staff
- Should You Go To Graduate School?
- Choosing the ‘right’ graduate school
Some other random stuff on my student life
- My Post-SPM Story
- ADFP : Final Results (ATU20, 2012-2013)
- So, You Want to Study Abroad, eh?
- Why Study in the USA?
- What About Actuarial Science?
- From Actuarial Science to Higher Education
- Academic Life – Life as a Badger
- A RM671k Worth of Investment – Life as a Badger
- Did my “College Experience” lived up to my expectations?
- And it all comes down to this
- My personal “achievements” during my undergraduate years
- Graduate School Thoughts #1
Essays & other things.
- University of Purdue Application Essay [ Introduction to your autobiography ]
- Picture Perfect Life
- Writing From Experience [ King’s Wood School ]
- SPM Essay : That Day
- Family, A Story [ by Faghira Afrina ]
- SPM Essay : The Last Words
- SPM Essay : The Last Words (2)
- Personal Essay : Pillar of Strength
Hopefully you’ve found some of these posts to be beneficial in whatever it is you are pursuing. I’ll hopefully be updating these lists as I post up new things on the blog, so feel free to revisit this again in the future if you are looking for other things.
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at contact[at]syazanazura[dot]com, fill up this contact form or find me on my social media anywhere.
Until next time, stay awesome and take care 🙂